Thursday, January 02, 2014

My Graphic Design Theme for the Year



At the beginning of 2013, I said it would be my year of Creativity. So, how did I do?

Well, I did well until around June, when the pace of life and work sped up. But, even in those hectic days I managed to commit to making every project an occasion for creative thought. In fact, I've since come to the conclusion that everything is an occasion for a creative design approach.

For this year, I figure it's time for Experimentation. What I mean is that I plan to:
  • Spend more time in play. In other words, I want to try my best to extend the amount of time exploring design ideas.
     
  • Do life differently. I want to try on new ways of teaching my kids, serving God, and growing personally and professionally.
     
  • Divert from the tried-and-true (sometimes). I have certain habits and ways of doing things that are comfortable for me. Every now and then I recognize I need to change it up a bit to get a better result. (I'll be honest. I'm not sure how well I'll be doing this.)

Photo courtesy Stuart Miles of freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. But comments with links will be deleted (unless truly helpful).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...