Friday, April 11, 2008

Should Good Service Always Mean a Sell?

I recently experienced two different service companies. Although they have different business models, and different services (mortgage financing and waterproofing) they have something in common. They do business to please the prospect, not to simply to get their business. They would rather I be pleased and give them referrals than to make a sale on me.

Not only will I refer them to others, but I one I used and the other, I will definately use in the future. Yeah, one didn't make the sale right away. But, I tell you, I will not forget how he treated me.

Check out: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing and Earl Geoghegan II, Home Mortgage Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. But comments with links will be deleted (unless truly helpful).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...