Saturday, May 26, 2018

My List of Useful Graphic Design Sites


Over the years I've developed a modest list of websites I use on a daily basis. They help me with my graphic design work and with my skills. In this article I wanted to share this list with you, hoping it would be helpful in your work. Let me know if you find this helpful, or if something else would be more helpful.

Useful sources for images


Free
Low cost

Fonts and typography


Free
Low cost

Video clips


Free
Low cost

Sound and music clips


Free
Low cost

Resources for education and training


Use this often:
Haven't tried these yet, but heard good things, and looks interesting:

1 comment:

Feel free to comment. But comments with links will be deleted (unless truly helpful).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...