Thursday, June 13, 2013

With Great PowerPoint Comes Great Responsibility



One of the wonderful burdens of being a father is realizing the huge responsibility I have. Yes, I'm responsible to my kids in keeping them fed, but my example, my love, and my guidance will imprint on them for the rest of their lives. And they will choose a mate, raise their kids, and impact society based on the influence I had on them.

Although this responsibility is a higher calling than making presentations, there is still an incredible responsibility in using the persuasive power of presentations well. And the use of PowerPoint cannot be a crutch. This video captures this idea behind making good presentations and using PowerPoint wisely.

And, here's to my dad for having a powerfully postive impression upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. But comments with links will be deleted (unless truly helpful).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...