Wednesday, October 03, 2012

New Look Unintentional

I had to change the look of this blog last night. I had in mind to redesign this thing, but didn't have the opportunity. When I went in to write a quick article I noticed that my site had something all over it about ImageShack image suspended. I have no idea what was going on. I don't use ImageShack, and I don't know what caused the mess. I'm wondering if my site was hacked or something.

For now, I am using one of the Blogger templates. I need to really do something about the design of this blog. In the meantime, using this template seems to have done the trick.

Any suggestions or comments welcome. Maybe someone out there has had this experience, and knows what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. But comments with links will be deleted (unless truly helpful).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...